Online social marketing and social networking have been around for a long time, but only recently have there been explosions in participation and promotion from around the world.
1. Social Media Mindset: First learn how and why Social Media Management and social networking are radically different compared to the traditional form of internet marketing because of the social media mindset.
2. The central hub, Your Blog: Once you understand social media and mindset, you build a "central hub" which is the core of all your social marketing activities and the center of all your search engine rankings and new SEO. Your Word Press blog on your own server is a professional industry standard.
Image source: Google
3. Market Research: Then you learn how to move to the cutting edge of your market, learn it and explore it so that you understand your market from a social viewpoint. You focus on relevant keywords and already attract traffic on search engines for your niche.
4. Targeted Social Media Networks: Once you understand your market, new and then you can find social media networks that will build your business.
5. Social Networking – Tribal Marketing: Once you know the social networking sites that will help you build your business, you use a systematic approach or process to learn how to build networks and build relationships in your community.
6. Social Media Optimization: After you study your community and how to engage them, this is the time for social media optimization: the process of binding everything together with your central hub and your sales/marketing channel or process.